Born and raised in New York, Andrew Scrivani has been the primary food photographer for The New York Times Food Section since 2002.
Most recently, Andrew has taken his skills to creating TV spots as well as print campaigns for Lean Cuisine, Bumble Bee and The New York Times.
He is also creating branded content for clients Zwilling J. A. Henckels, Sansaire, Ngam, and Eastwood.
Andrew’s evocative food photography has been seen in magazines and newspapers worldwide including, Eating Well, La Cucina Italiana, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Food Arts, and Edible Manhattan.
Other international advertisers include Red Lobster, Sargento Cheese, Boodles Gin and Reyka Vodka.
Andrew is also prolific in publishing, having shot the entire ABC Television’s “The Chew” cookbook series as well as over a dozen other titles.
• Collaborating with Dan Barber at Blue Hill at Stone Barns
• Kate Mc Dermott “The Art Of The Pie” which launches in October and is already expected to be #1 on the New York Times Food Best Seller List, on it’s second round of printing with 80,000 copies pre-sold
• Shooting the 5th Chew cookbook in January 2017
• Shot a monster layout (48” x 22”) for The New York Times Thanksgiving 2016 piece that will run in print for the first time in the paper’s history
• Featured speaker at the Creative Live photo week in New York in September 2016
• Featured speaker at the Adobe Max conference in San Diego in November 2016
• Contestant on Season 9’s Flea Market Flip set to air August 2017